Sunday 31 October 2010

Happy Halloween!

Yey!! Halloween is finally here!!


Whats everyone dressing up as in real life??


I'm goin as a clown. Here's a pic of my mask. It's really scary.




















Anyway Happy Halloween guys!! 

CJ0Q :P


PS: I like Argentina in case your wondering by the pic. Well my favourites actually Brazil but I still like Argentina. You will probably get me in a Brazil top next.


PPS: On the community page of CP there is instructions on how to make a puffle pumpkin. I really want to do it but my brother's got other ideas. He wants it scary (boys, you know what there like) ( BTW that does not mean I'm dissin boys it's just my brother is really annoying). Sadly my mum only got 1 pumpkin so we are gonna have to decide. :(

1 comment:

  1. hey guys cj0q here. you no how my pps? well turned out my dad let me do the puffle. it actual rocks!! post a pic l8r

    bye,

    cj0q

    ReplyDelete